Tom Moss, head of Razer’s mobile division, believes that there is a prosperous future in the gaming future with mobile. He stated “We didn’t start out trying to make a gaming phone, but rather a phone for gamers. Something you wouldn’t be embarrassed about pulling out in public. And it had to have the highest performance both on paper and in real life benchmarks.”
Simply titled, the Razer Phone, will allow for amazing quality for Android games, partnering with Tencent and Square Enix and boasts the following specs:
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 processor
- 8GB of RAM
- 64GB of storage with a microSD card slot for more
- a high resolution display
- dual 12-megapixel cameras on the back
- 4,000 mAh battery
- connectivity options for LTE, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- But the device also lacks a 3.5 mm headphone jack
Razer are looking to target the 15 to 25-year-old gaming enthusiast demographic. The Razer Phone will be available for pre-order on 3 November costing £699 ($699) and in-store on 14 November available from Razer’s online store and exclusively through mobile phone operator Three in six countries including the UK.
From what we’ve heard so far, we’re interested in knowing if you think this phone will be added to your wishlist?